Win your own wish list!
Yep, you read right… win your very own, personal wish list! Seriously, what more could you want for Christmas?!?
Here at Aussie Foods, it’s our core business – supplying fellow Aussie expats with all the brands that they love and miss from home. And we get it, there’s so much we miss! Whilst we try our best, it’s unfortunately not possible to source and supply all products for every customer. So, that’s why we’ve decided to make the most of a trip back home next month…
What you need to do:
Place an order during the month of December (it’s Christmas, so it’s the perfect excuse to treat yourself/friend/family member) and include your own personal wish list(*) in the order notes. Every order placed up until 31/12/22 with a request in the order notes is one entry in our competition!
What we’ll do:
After having survived covid lockdowns and border closures for the past few years, the time has finally come for a quick visit back home for the first time in 5 years in January 2023! So, why not use this opportunity to stuff the suitcase full and make one Aussie Foods customer happy with products we ordinarily can’t supply? That’s what we live for!
Upon returning to Belgium at the end of January, all goods will be expertly packed by Ludwig and shipped free of charge to any corner of the EU 🙂
(*)The fine print:
Whilst we’d love to be able to bring it all back with us… we, too, are bound by the realms of reality. So, here’s what we can supply:
– goods to the value of $100 AUD
– goods that aren’t too bulky (goods that, at most, will take up hand luggage allowance)
– goods that aren’t too heavy (10kg max! There still needs to be room for clothes…)
– preferably no goods that are available in our webshop, coz where’s the fun in that!?!
– goods that are available throughout Australia. Extra stop overs are simply not possible…
– it doesn’t have to be limited to food. Any product that’s freely available throughout oz are all fair game… think cosmetics, clothing, etc.