Preparation time: 5 mintues
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serve with: green salad
- Rinse the fish and pat the cavity and skin dry using paper towels.
- Blend the butter, blue seafood blend and garlic until smooth.
- Spread the butter over the skin of the fish. Tear off four sheets of aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish.
- Divide the lemon myrtle or bay leaves and lemon and place inside the cavity of the fish.
- Place the fish onto the centre of the foil. Wrap in foil making sure that it is sealed tight. Cook the fish on a preheated barbecue grill, for 10 -15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with the tip of a flat bladed knife.
- Serve the fish in its package on a blade, accompany with salad.