Tim Tam Fudge Slice
Preparation time: 15 mintues
Cooking time: N/A
Chill time: 2 hours
Serve as: dessert or snack
- Grease and line a 18 x 28cm slice tin with baking paper, extending 2cm above tin edges. Process one packet of Tim Tam Originals in a food processor until finely crushed, place in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Roughly chop the remaining packet of Tim Tam Originals and add to the mixture.
- Place the butter and half of the can of condensed milk in a small saucepan, stir over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Add the butter mixture to the bowl of Tim Tam biscuits, stir well and press into the tin. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium size microwave proof bowl, add the chocolate and oil, microwave on 600w power for approximately 2 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Add the remaining condensed milk, stir to combine and microwave on 600w power for 1 minute. Pour mixture over the biscuit base. Chill and cut into 24 squares.